Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A little tie for a little man

So, I found this pattern and tutorial on pinterest, and thought: "Oh I can do that!"  A blizzard day project.........and guess what........... it was suppose to blizzard today.  And, it did!
 So I printed out the instructions, and made my pattern.  I decided to make the newborn size.

I used an old plaid shirt that I was going to rummage.  I think I could get quite a few ties out of it.  What do you think???  What a great idea to use some of Farmer Johnson's old plaid shirts.  Another great idea is to make these bibs out of some old shirts for your little man too.  Another project for another day. 

Here is a nicer shot......


All done!  If my sewing machine wasn't a piece of junk, it would have taken a lot less time.  It turned out great, and what do you think of the little man modeling his new tie???


Until next time...from the little farm on the prairie. ~ JJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment