Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Some Kind of Raspberry Beautiful

Look at these rolls.................aren't they beautiful??  And, oh so yummy! 


I just made the dough from this cinnamon roll recipe.  It is heavenly.  Seriously.  Heaven.

I decided to use raspberry filling (the same kind I use when I torte my cakes) instead of the usual cinnamon/sugar mixture.  Although, that is super yummy too.  However, myself and Farmer Johnson are huge raspberry fans.  Huge! 


Aren't they pretty?  Almost hypnotizing, those pretty raspberry swirls.


My extra little pan for the Original Farmer Johnson ~ he loves my baking experiments.


All slathered up with some yummy cream cheese frosting ~ ready for delivery to the farm.



Our pan didn't last more than a day and half......  I may or may not contributed to their disappearance.  I will not deny it.  They were yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment